Saturday, June 13, 2009

Retry!



Okay, so my attempt to post a slideshow didn't work. Hopefully this one does. These are just some random pictures taken throughout the week we were in Seattle. Our family totals over 50 when we're all together so it's wonderful chaos. We had a BBQ in the backyard, took some of the grandkids to the zoo, played quitar and piano, and just spend time together taking about old memories. Hope it works this time!

7 comments:

Shively's said...

looks like you had a nice time, even though it was a sad occasion. Thanks for sharing your pics, I love seeing them!

Debbie said...

MARCI, YOUR SLIDE SHOW TURNED OUT GREAT. MARK HAS A GREAT FAMILY. WHAT A BLESSING MARK'S DAD WAS IN ALL OF OUR LIVES.

Anonymous said...

Mark,

My name is Joey Hislop. You likely won't remember me, but I served under your father from '96-'98. I was saddened to learn of his passing and I wish to extend my belated heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

I was googling stuff about the old mission and, long story short, came across your family's wordpress blog (ctgraff.com) and was directed to this blog with your recent post.

I just wanted to say that your father was, and will always be, a rock-solid example of an excellent priesthood leader. Though it's been more than 10 years since I said goodbye to him and Sister Graff, I have always considered him one of the best men I've ever known.

Please accept my love and well wishes for you and your family at this tough time.

God bless.

Nate Graff said...

Mark & Marci - thank you so much for the slide-show. That was great to see all of our family members. I fwded the link to J'aime as there are several very cute pictures of her holding Mason. Thanks for sharing those with us!

Can't wait to see Mark up here in July.

Shawna S said...

Wow Marci, look at you go. Maybe I'll attempt a slide show someday.

Moss Family said...

Hey Marci,
Seriously I have been looking for your blog forever. I finally found it! Mason is an absolute doll. We need to get together so that I can see him in person.I must have missed you on the 24th. Anywho, know that I love ya tonz and I think and pray for you and Mark often. Hey, I have the wrong phone number for you so if you could email be your number (mossjkm@hotmail.com) I will call you when I am in your neck of the woods and we can go do lunch/dinner or something :)

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I was wondering if you had a blog! I have been looking for ya! Where are you these days? We need to get all the girls together and go for lunch or something! Let me know if you ever get back to Beaver and I'll come visit ya! I hope all is well for ya. Your little guy is cute but I'm sure he's growing up too fast! Post some new pictures!