A couple weeks ago I took the boys to Frying Pan Farm. It is a cute little county owned farm where kids can come see farm animals and look at some old tractors. I have to admit, although Mason was loving it I was having a hard time with the idea that a farm was such a huge attraction here. I guess it's all in what you are used to having around you right?
Being the young mother I am, I skipped checking the weather forcast and boy did we pay for it! The day before and the day after were beautiful but it was freezing this day. My poor friend, who is on blood thinners, literally had blue lips. We basically ran the kids from animal to animal then headed back to the car as fast as we could!
Even though it was cold we still had a great time. Some sheep and a pig had just had their babies so we were able to see those. Mason loved the little lambs. He kept trying to touch it but luckily he couldn't reach.
Dallan absoutely loved all the animals! He just kept staring at them and would get so excited and start laughing when they would move. He especially like the horses and cows because they were easier to find and watch. The chickens got some pretty good laughs out of him though!
My "cute" little boy thought it was really fun to take his little friend's hat and wear it. It has Dora on the front and he couldn't get enough of it. So although Mark wondered why I even took this picture I still think it is cute. Even with it being so cold we still had a really great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment