
My mom watched our boys for a bit so Mark and I stole their truck and headed up the mountain. Mason has major separation issues since moving to DC and Mark has been working crazy hours so we haven't done a date or anything for quite awhile. I LOVE the mountains. They are definately in the list of top things I miss about Utah.

Just hanging out in my parents' backyard. This might be the first and only picture we have of all four of us together.

My happy baby right after his blessing. Man I love him! He is such a fun and happy baby. He is a cuddly little thing and loves to be held or to at least be holding onto a blanket he can cuddle with. He also loves Mason. Mason has started showing Dallan all of his toys and talking to him and Dallan just laughs and squeals. Mason loves that he gets this kind of reaction so he starts laughing and dancing more. So the two of them just laugh and squeal at each other. I LOVE IT!
2 comments:
Your little guy is so cute! You have got yourself a cute little family. Maybe next time your in town we could all get together and do lunch or something!
what a great weekend it was to have everyone together. We loved having our family and Mark's family here together. Miss you all.
Post a Comment